We have 2 programs available to help you earn money by referring friends to Hometown Heat Pumps. One program is for individuals, the other is for Churches and Nonprofit Organizations.
Refer-A-Friend Program for Individuals
$50 for you and $50 for a friend!
Tell your friends about us by passing out the referral cards you received in your installation folder. If you need more referral cards, just contact us and we will mail them to you. When someone who was referred by you has a heat pump installed by us and has paid in full, we will send you both a check for $50! Referral cards must be presented during your free in-home consultation.
Church & Nonprofit Refer-A-Friend Program
$150 or 5% of the total, whichever is Greater!
We are very excited to announce a new Church & Nonprofit Refer-A-Friend Program specifically designed to help churches and nonprofit organizations. When you refer someone to Hometown Heat Pumps, and we complete their heat pump installation, we will send your church or nonprofit organization a check for $150 or 5% of the total, whichever is greater!
Here’s how to get started:
- Register your church or nonprofit organization in the program.
- You can register online or print a registration packet to fill out and mail to us.
- Once your organization is verified and approved, a program information packet will be sent to you to get started, along with a pdf of your referral cards.
- Distribute your referral cards to as many people as possible.
- Give everyone a handful of referral cards to distribute to friends, family, and neighbors. Don’t pre-judge, if they are not interested in our services they can pass their referral card on to someone else.
- Cash your checks as they come in the mail! It’s that easy.
- When someone who was referred by your organization has paid for their heat pump installation, we will send you a check for $150 or 5% of their invoice total, whichever is greater!